Popular Posts

Friday, December 2, 2011

The dedication

The dedication of this poetry book is to my brother ,Hotep,to the knowledge that soon devote the individuals in our city ,state,country,worldwide,man.To my sister, i hope she finds her voice in her true self, in comings of spiritually.To my mother you are thee obtuse in this angle,the reflecting part of my life,my ambition.To my aunt and relatives my cousin Patrice Thank You for the love and care.To my lovely Vanessa girl you are my goddess and my goodness,also my salvation,of course my flesh.I wish for our future to go as planned for us and if somehow it don't i would be with you in spirit.As i present my first handmade written poetry book, the beginning of a new chapter, a happily tale of ACE.



                                                                       AAS

No comments:

Post a Comment