HI I'm Didier Antoine and I welcome you to a world of ACE.So when you come across this blog or these poems again you know your dealing with ACE.Here are some sample poems I wrote, if you can comment on each that will be fine.You can also give me ideas on what my next poem should be about.Thank You so very Much!!
Popular Posts
-
On LAND........ I gasp air though my lungs, plunging at the ground for harvest, which my arms gather to battle back the invading candida...
-
What does it mean to forgive,is it something mean't to give for I describe forgiveness as a conversation, involving the mind and sou...
-
Heats on, Heats off, The evolutionary progress of heat. We know that warmth to us is described as thermal. Endo and Exo heat is ho...
-
No matter who you are,or what kind of person that's living, always know that you are, classified by structured races, that te...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment