Popular Posts

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am Feeling Your Ways By Ace



It's you my love,making feel this way,
in ways I cannot explain,we are one 
in the same.
I am Feeling Your Ways of Sensitivity 
and you just fulfill my soul, your light shines 
bright,so bright that sometimes my light dims.
Truely your way of getting to me makes my day. 
I am loving you, while you hold me tight,in a sexual 
fight.
I am Feeling Your Ways of Passion
you wear around like trend and out 
comes the new fashion.
Hips, Curves,Thighs, OH MY WORD!!!
Goddess your Pharoah is here.
whenever I crack a smile,which I may
seem to appear as a child.Waiting ........
Just waiting on you,
1,2,3,4,baby I am counting on you,
I am Feeling Your Ways.......... 
I am thinking of ways..............
I am acting in ways.............
SHE REPILES BACK TO ME 
"I am Feeling Your Ways,Baby"
AND I'M LIKE.............
"I'm ACE A SPAZE ,Baby"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment